Sunday, May 30, 2010

Rainbows


Sharing Time today was based on this Song:

I like to look for rainbows whenever there is rain
And ponder on the beauty of an earth made clean again.
I want my life to be as clean as earth right after rain
I want to be the best I can and live with God again.

I know when I am baptized my wrongs are washed away
And I can be forgiven and improve myself each day
I want my life to be as clean as earth right after rain.
I want to be the best I can and live with God again.

"When I am Baptized" Children's Song Book Page 103
Click here to see the Church's interactive music player for this song.

We made rainbows in Primary using light and water and each child was given a rainbow nametag on which to write something they will do to "be the best I can!"

No comments:

Post a Comment